Membership in AH!
Ah! is a not for profit community benefit arts and heritage organization whose foundation was built on passionate volunteerism and generous membership donations.
This is your gallery, we want you to feel at home in the gallery. Drop in and visit us.
We are open weekends until Labour Day 11am to 4pm.
We would love to have you join us.
Membership is available at four levels:
Thank you for generous donation
of a heaping helping of Arts Support
For a family of 5 people or less
Fantastic! What can we say?
Thanks so much for your double dose of Arts Support
Wow! You really know how make us happy.
A quadruple contribution of Arts Support
We have plenty of opportunity for involvement
- As a member you are entitled to attend and will receive notice of all board meetings.
- We would be happy for you to suggest show ideas to us.
- We love it when volunteers come and help mount the shows with us, or take them down.
- Ah! will send all members advance emails of opportunities to meet the artists displaying their work and discuss it with them prior to the show
- Members will receive an evite to all openings.
- Members will receive advance notice of all board meetings via email
- Members also receive advance notice of any lectures or talks taking place at the gallery.
- Members are invited to attend our Annual General Meeting.
The Arts & Heritage Centre of Warkworth
35 Church Street, Warkworth, Ontario
Gallery Hours: Friday Saturday Sunday 11am to 4pm